1. Whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not completely satisfied you can simply exchange or return your order.
2. Please ensure you request your order return with us by simply following our Return & Exchange Instructions or contact our Customer Care team for more assistance firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please ensure that your Returns Form is accurately filled out, and enclosed in your return package. Should you need a new Returns Form, please contact the chardonnay boutique team at shop@Chardonnayboutique.co.uk
4. Items must be returned in their original condition with all garment and tags attached within 14 business days of receiving the order for full priced items and 5 business days after receipt for sale items. This is to ensure that item(s) arrive back to us in a suitable and undamaged state. Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
5. Please note the item(s) received outside of the specified returns period will not be accepted.
6. Parcels that are returned to Chardonnay boutique remain the customer’s responsibility until consigned to our designated returns courier service.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.