1. Whilst we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not completely satisfied you can simply exchange or return your order.
2. Please ensure you request your order return with us by simply following our Return & Exchange Instructions or contact our Customer Care team for more assistance email@example.com
3. Please ensure that your Returns Form is accurately filled out, and enclosed in your return package. Should you need a new Returns Form, please contact the chardonnay boutique team at shop@Chardonnayboutique.co.uk
4. Items must be returned in their original condition with all garment and tags attached within 14 business days of receiving the order for full priced items and 5 business days after receipt for sale items. This is to ensure that item(s) arrive back to us in a suitable and undamaged state. Returns that have been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted and may be sent back to you and/or a refund refused.
5. Please note the item(s) received outside of the specified returns period will not be accepted.
6. Parcels that are returned to Chardonnay boutique remain the customer’s responsibility until consigned to our designated returns courier service.