1. Chardonnay boutique will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However, Chardonnay boutique will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. We will use all reasonable endeavours to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after becoming aware or being notified of these.
2. All Chardonnay boutique photographs, colours, components, descriptive matter and specifications of the Products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the Products.
3. Chardonnay boutique may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content or restrict access to parts or all of the website without notice or liability.
Intellectual property right and right to use
4. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied (or created) as part of Chardonnay boutique website shall remain at all times vested to Chardonnay boutique. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Chardonnay boutique.
5. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within Chardonnay boutique website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose.
6. Any other use of the material and content of Chardonnay Boutique website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
7. Chardonnay boutique may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions but if we do so we will post any such changes on Chardonnay boutique website.
8. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of this Agreement and the remainder of the provision in question will not be affected.
9. English law will apply to this Agreement, and the parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
10. The headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
11. Chardonnay boutique aim to respond to e-mail queries within 72 hours Our Customer Services can answer your telephone queries Monday to Friday between 10:00 a.m and 5.00p.m
12. In respect of complaints, Chardonnay boutique will consider the nature of the complaint and will contact you within 21 days of the complaint giving you the result of the inquiries and what we propose should be done.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Chardonnay boutique is responsible for all transactions.
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.